ELPEX-B Rubber tyre coupling
Highly flexible ELPEX-B couplings transmit torques without circumferential backlash in machines with non-uniform torque characteristic. They are resistant to wear and maintenance-free. The hubs of the ELPEX-B couplings are made of high-quality cast iron or steel. The torque is transmitted by a flexible tyre reinforced with a cord ply.
Examples of application
ELPEX-B couplings are used in
- Pump drives
- Compressor drives
- Blower drives
Frequently, they are also used in roller table drives.
Advantages of the product
- Compensation of very large shaft misalignment
- Independent of direction of rotation (suitable for reversing operation)
- The rubber tyre can be easily replaced without the need to move the coupled machines
- Easy mounting on the shafts possible with Taper bushes
- Nominal torque range between 24 Nm and 14,500 Nm