Standard industrial gear units (SIG)
With this completely new SIEMENS FLENDER SIG standard gear unit series, AL-TEROUS provides optimal universal solutions for the drive tasks of tomorrow.
Whether materials handling, the building materials industry, the steel industry, metallurgical engineering, or process technology – the classical industrial branches and the works for the production of raw materials require even more standardization, flexibility, and performance of their applications.
The new gear units of the FLENDER SIG series are extremely compact and provide even higher torques for the same size. In addition, the torque grading was harmonized with the result that the customer will always find the right gear unit.
The new mounting options and the unique options of add-on pieces and coolers offer the customer considerably more flexibility when planning and designing his plant. Highest quality and interdisciplinary knowledge of the drive train as well as improved rolling bearing life and, if requested, dustproof TACONITE seals ensure continuous reliable operation and low life cycle costs.
The new industrial gear unit series setting high standards will successively replace the standard FLENDER gear unit series which was tried and tested a hundred thousand times.
In the first stage of the introductory phase, FLENDER SIG gear units are available as 2- to 4-stage helical as well as 3- or 4-stage bevel-helical gear units for a torque range up to 125,000 Nm. The gear units are available from a modular construction system comprising different output shaft variants as well as numerous options.
- Even higher torques for the same size
- Even higher flexibility owing to additional mounting position
- Even higher availability of the plant owing to improved rolling bearing life
- Even closer to the torque desired by the customer owing to harmonized torque grading
- Great diversity owing to 5 types with solid shaft or different hollow shaft variants
- Optionally available with dustproof TACONITE seals
- If required, internal cooling or standardized fan
- High availability worldwide
- Attractive price-performance ratio
- Higher operational reliability with increased power capacity