Three phase motors and single phase motors in flat design
HIMMEL® – Pancake motors are ideal for milling, capping, scribing, drilling, sawing, machining or grinding in complex machine systems in which a great deal is demanded from the running precision and capacity. They are also ideal in simple machine systems where a reasonably priced but reliable drive solution is required because of their compact and space-saving design. Our pancake motors run trouble-free even under the most difficult conditions.
The series types of these motors are designed for 50/100,150, 200 or 300Hz. They cover a performance range from 0.5 kW to 50 kW here.
Pancake motors are broken down into four main groups:
K55, K62, K75 and K112. Within these main groups, there are further sub-groups, which make it possible to have very individual motor designs.
The motors are completely encapsulated and surface-cooled. They can be designed for the following system of protection, depending on the requirements: IP 54, IP 55 or IP 65.
Pancake motors are almost maintenance-free and operator friendly because of the life-time lubrications of the bearings.
Possible tool holding fixtures
- Collet chucks in accordance with DIN6388 or DIN 6499
- HSK clamping system (HSK 32-80)
- Hydro-clamping system
- Hydro-format system
- Other tool holding fixtures available on request
At one glance…
The advantages of pancake motors are:
- the compact and space-saving design
- the high level of running precision and smoothness
- the high performance of the motors
Technical information, Design series K55
|Power||kW||0,3 to 6|
|Rotation speed||min1||1500 to 18000|
Technical information, Design series K62
|Power||kW||0,5 to 5,4|
|Rotation speed||min1||1500 to 12000|
Technical information, Design series K75
|Power||kW||3,0 to 26,8|
|Rotation speed||min1||1500 to 10000|
Technical information, Design series K112
|Power||kW||5,5 to 50|
|Rotation speed||min1||1000 to 7200|
- PTC or WT protective contacts for coil
- Switch-connector combinations with low voltage trip breaker
- Machines for wood, plastic and metal processing; for sawing, milling and drilling
Pancake motors are available in two shapes / mounting positions:
- Foot model
- Flanged model
- Second shaft end
- Custom tool holding fixtures available on request of customer