KD 42 Coarse Bar Screen
KD 42 Coarse Bar Screen is used for efficient separating screen and other items in water and waste water! Danish Wastewater Equipment is proud presenting new generation of high efficient and reliable Coarse Bar Screen, with following advances:
- Reliable operation, minimized maintenance, long lifetime reason simple but strong construction, and correct treated stainless steel!
- Minimized pressure drop thru screen!
- No rotating wheels-/bearings etc. in contact with water.
- Strengthened chain with integrated rollers.
- Gear motor, bearings, scraper are placed in a way so inspection and maintenance easy is done above water level.
- Adjustable scraper speed reduce energy consumption and wear.
- Individually placing of scrapers, secure maximized screen operating.
- Gear motor including brake function secure screen reward running.
- The Coarse Bar Screen is complete in a stainless steel or acid-proof material. All submerged parts are in POM and/or bronze Screens in sea water resistant aluminum are equipped with two inspection windows in acrylic; one in front of the screen displaying the screen element and the parts protected by the screen element and a second one displaying the screen element after rinsing. Screens are easy to remove for inspection/service.
- The screen is delivered by default with a control cabinet. The control cabinet contains frequency control and Plc. (Logic) allowing band speed adjustment, as required. This means that the grating can run slowly at a low flow, which reduces wear and power consumption. At high flows (storm water), speed may increase, thereby ensuring greater flow over the grid.
- The KD 42 Coarse Bar Screen is installed by default at an angle of 75 degrees and allows installation in deep drains (without any limitation), which also means that the new Band Screen can more or less replace all existing screen types.
- KD 42 Coarse Bar Screen – a Danish quality product from Danish Wastewater Equipment manufactured by Danish specialists in accordance with Danish standards.
Chain is a special developed long run chain, with integrated rollers, each second chain parts is with holes for individually mounting of scrapers, each scraper consist of especial designed scraper unit with replaceable brass rake, rake is a wear part and therefore is this constructed for easy replacement
Chain support’s is in POM, which secure low wear on chain rollers and secures that chain-/scraper is in correct position, POM is a strong and high resistant composite material
|Coarse Bar Screen
|Efficiently opening min.:
|Screen lifter system
Coarse Bar Screen is as standard produced in stainless steel Aisi 304, but screen can be produced
in other material quality if required. Screen cover for in sea resistance aluminum.
Screen liner is in material POM, screen plate bush in sinter brass, bearings: SKF,