- Crane systems
- Offshore / Ship
- Steel industry
- Mining / Material handling
- Storage technology
- Wind industry
- Railbound hall roofs / gates
- SFRS / Standard
- Integriertes Dämpfungspad zur Reduzierung von Stößen aufgrund Schienenversatz.
Guide rollers Enable low wear, precise and exact guidance of wheels on rail systems.
- Patented: Integrated damping pads!
- Load ratings: Dynamic up to 150 kN
- Load ratings: Static up to 250 kN
- Suitable for railbound systems
- Suitable for different rail head profiles
- Rail width: from 38 mm up to 153 mm
- Lateral setting range up to ± 10 mm
- Each bearing per guide roller is relubricatable easily
- Maintenance friendly
- Highest quality / Long service-life
- MADE IN GERMANY, own production
STRONGER VERSION TYPE SFRS-V: LOAD RATINGS UP TO 400 kN
Recommendation: Each wheel should be guided via a guide roller system to guarantee an exact and precise guidance on the rail without having transverse forces within the system resulting from different speeds (e.g. worn wheels, …).
- Rapidly occurring impacts into the guide rollers can be reduced enormously by integrated damping pads. These impacts are caused by e.g. rail misalignments.
- The guide roller system achieves high load ratings:
– dynamic up to 150 kN
– static up to 250 kN
according to the maximum load capacity of full complement cylindrical roller bearing / twin-roller
- The guide rollers are mounted into a sliding cassette which can be optimally positioned during final installation. The guide rollers must be positioned in the center of the rail / with a tolerance of +/- 2 mm
- Integrated damping pads / Reduction of impulses and impacts resulting from e.g. rail misalignments
- Absorption of axial AND radial forces at type SFRS-V / stronger version (Particularly suitable for fast moving systems)